Gambling is expected to be nothing more than just a hobby. Nevertheless, some people think that it as a potential income source, which can lead to financial harm and emotional distress. We encourage you to follow these guidelines since we want you to be able to enjoy the game:
1. Know when to stop, when you are wagering real money, and Remember, this is not a job, but a hobby;
2. There will always be another day, so avoid chasing losses;
3. Only wager when you can afford to;
4. Keep track of the amount of money and time you are involved in gambling;
5. Contact our support team if you feel that your habit is getting out of hand. We will be able to temporarily suspend your account so you could take a break upon your request.
6. You can contact one of the professional organizations listed below for assistance if you feel that you need help with fighting your gambling addiction.
Do you feel that you are losing control?
Ask yourself the following questions, if you are concerned that gambling has had a negative impact on your life:
1. Has gambling interrupted your study or work?
2. Do you gamble money just out of boredom?
3. Have anyone’s gambling habits raised concerns about the people you know?
4. Have you become distant from your family and friends due to gambling?
5. Have you ever said something untrue about how much financial means you spend gambling?
6. Have you ever stolen from anybody or somehow lied to obtain gambling money?
7. Do you feel that to be able to invest more money into gambling you are cutting down on essentials?
8. Do you gamble until the total loss of your money?
9. Do you feel a compulsive need to try again and win your money back right away after losing?
10. Do you gamble when you feel depressed or upset?
11. Have you ever had suicidal thoughts or somehow felt depressed after an unlucky streak?
Every positive answer to any of these questions potentially means that you have a gambling problem. Seriously consider seeking professional help or quitting gambling.
We are able to temporarily suspend your account on your request if you need to take a break from gambling. Self-exclusion means that your account will not be reactivated under any circumstances during the exclusion period, and will remain closed for a minimum period of 6 months. This is the major difference from a standard account closure request. Before account re-opening can be considered, a written request (after 6 months has elapsed) is required.
To open your account stating “Voluntary Blocking” in the subject field and “I request you to block my account” in the text field, send an email to [email protected] from the email address you used. Within one business day, your account will be blocked.
Gambling addiction treatment
GambleAware helps to stop people from getting into problems with their gambling habits and offers assistance. Visit http://about.gambleaware.org for more information.
You can visit can be visited www.gamcare.org.uk, addressing the social impact of gambling. Its confidential helpline is available at 0845 6000 133. For details on International support organizations, non-UK residents can contact GamCare.
Gamblers Anonymous is a gathering of people who have united together to solve their different problems related to compulsive gaming, with many regional groups around the world. One can visit the Gamblers Anonymous international service website at www.gamblersanonymous.org.
For anyone adversely affected by gambling, gambling Therapy provides support and counseling. The professionals of this organisation are available both in the UK and internationally. The website can be found at: www.gamblingtherapy.org.
Internet access restrictions
Various software applications allow you to block or limit access to certain websites. This way parents can prevent their children from accessing gambling websites. Please consider parental filtering solutions if you share your computer with friends or family who are under the legal age to register or bet with our site, or have requested self-exclusion from gambling sites.
Please note that the information will be passed to the authorities if anyone under the age of 18 is found to be using the site and will have all winnings forfeited.